Full Members come out and enjoy a hike under the full moon.
WORM MOON – The worm moon is the first full moon in the month of March. The moon in March has a lot of different nicknames:
- the Worm Moon, because the ground begins to thaw and earthworms reappear, soon followed by the return of robins.
- the Crow Moon, because the cawing of crows signals the end of winter;
- the Crust Moon, because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night;
- the Sap Moon, because March is the time to tap maple trees for their sweet sap which is turned into maple syrup;
- the Lenten Moon, because it happens right around the Christian season of Lent.
Saturday, March 3rd –
6:00pm – 9:00pmWhooooo done it!
(The dinner is Potluck: Bring a side dish to share
and a main course for yourself.)
WINR – Women in Nude Recreation
Friday, March 9th
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Clothed WINR: Card Making with wine tasting from 7-9 p.m.
(Please bring wine to share)
Hot Tub: 9-10 pm – Women only in Pool Area.
(Further email notices will be sent out to Full Members to help guide you through this Irish celebration of potluck food options.)
Lupin invites Sequoian members to visit them this day and enjoy a “Naughty Nightie Night.”
Lupin Lodge is located in Los Gatos:
20600 Aldercroft Heights Rd, Los Gatos, CA 95033
email@example.com – email / 408-353-9200 – office
Oh, BTW: it’s FREE! (Thank you, Lupin Lodge!)
— Sequoians Associate Members may attend! —
– Saturday, March 31st –
More to be announced in the up-coming April edition of the Sequoians eNews to our members –
with web site updates following soon thereafter!
Sunday, MAR 4th – OSCARS, 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Celebrities dress up – Sequoians dress down!
Join other members in the Rec Hall for:
Red Carpet at 3:00 p.m.
Academy Awards at 5:00 p.m.
Finger food potluck.
Sunday, MAR 18th – Acoustic Guitars, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.