Enjoy Your Favorite Activities in The Nude
In our gated community, we own 80 acres of land on which we have facilities and activities to attract and entertain individuals of all ages.
Our Saturday night potlucks are open to all visitors and guests. Bring your entrée and something to share for about 6 people.
If you camp for the night, you are welcome to Sunday morning potluck breakfast. Bring something to share.
All visitors and guests are welcome to join Saturday night activities, such as dances, game nights and patio fireside mixers in the company of members.
Nature lovers appreciate hiking in our acres of undeveloped hills and canyons, and miles of developed trails at various skill levels. Two Regional Parks on our borders provide additional trails. Clothing is required when leaving our grounds. Feel free to hike on your own. Scheduled group and guided hikes are available.
While alcoholic beverages are allowed on the grounds for consumption by persons of lawful age, anyone consuming alcohol is expected to act responsibly, observe their personal limits, and always respect the rights and sensibilities of others. Aggressive, offensive, harassing, discriminatory, or overtly sexually oriented behavior will not be tolerated. Any person exhibiting such behavior will be escorted from the common area and may be shown to their car to leave immediately.
With our location in the canyon lands, our club does not get cell phone reception. At Sequoians you do not need to worry about listening to people talking on their phones. And photographs are prohibited anyways, so what a good time to put that cell phone away in your bag and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings and amenities of our club.
If you wish to access email, internet, music (with your headphones), or a book on your electronic devices, you will need to go to the office to receive a camera sticker to cover your device lens so that you do not raise concerns from others around you that you may be taking unauthorized pictures of them. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and a secure place to visit for everyone.
A pay phone is available for outgoing and incoming calls. The office phone is available for contact in special circumstances.
We Have a Great Variety Of Nudist Amenities, Including:
- Heated swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Separate Men’s/Women’s restrooms
- Co-ed showers
- Hiking trails for nude and/or clothed hiking
- Saturday potluck dinners and Sunday potluck breakfast
- Full community kitchen and 2 outdoor barbeques
- Social activities and events.
- We invite you to enjoy our expansive lawn and lanai, pool deck, picnic and barbecue areas. A community kitchen is available for use with permission.
- Indoor and outdoor music stage
- Patio Fire Pit
- Children’s area
- Tent, trailer and RV facilities with water and electricity (refer to camping and RV page)
- Paved sports court for volleyball, basketball and regulation paddle tennis
- Lawn games – bocce ball, croquet, badminton
- Pool table
- Community satellite TV
- Nintendo Wii console with games
- WiFi accessibility for internet access
- Designated smoking areas