Clothes Free Club – Front Office Customer Service Staff
(hayward / castro valley)
The Sequoians, founded in 1947, is a family friendly clothes-free nudist park located in a beautiful forest of oak, bay and madrone in the center of East Bay near San Francisco. We are a social membership organization, incorporated and operated by our members.
We view our members as the foundation of our Club and together we all strive to make the Club friendly and enjoyable for visitors. Our members share a variety of occupations and lifestyles. We all have one thing in common – the desire to participate naturally, clothes free, in an environment that is fun, safe, relaxing and stress free from the everyday life. We value the diversity of every member and visitor. We are fully accredited to the American Association of Nude recreation (AANR). Find out more about us at www.sequoians.com .
We are currently seeking a friendly, energetic, and responsible individual to work in our Club office on weekends and holidays to greet visitors and members April through October during our open season. There could be opportunity to help with some part time work during the off season as well.
- Work in our business office and greet members, visitors and guests as they come through our gates on weekends and holidays between April and October when we are open to members and prospective members
- Register non-members
- Collect member and gate fees
- Conduct criminal history checks
- Receive and handle office calls and emails
- Manage reservations and registrations of campers and club trailer rentals.
- Route official inquiries to appropriate Board Members and residences when appropriate.
- Collect and handle Club mail and residential deliveries.
- Light accounting and/or clerical responsibilities.
- Front office appearance and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality.
- When working the office, to make first time visitors feel comfortable, typical clothing is a sarong and footwear. On occasion, there will be clothed events that will require Office Manager(s) to also be clothed.
- Capable of data entry, and light administrative duties.
- Computer literacy is a plus – MS Office Suite skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to navigate the internet.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Your cover letter/email must include a statement of why you are interested and qualified for this position. Type “Sequoians’ Receptionist/Administrator” in the subject line.
This position will require satisfactory results of a background check that will be conducted prior to start date and incumbent must stay clear of any criminal convictions during employment with the Sequoians.
Active Office staff have privileges to all membership facilities. However, since we are not a Clothing Optional Club, nudity is required when visiting our common grounds area.
The Sequoians is an equal opportunity employer offering a fun and safe work environment.