Clothes Free Club – Front Office Customer Service Staff
(hayward / castro valley)
The Sequoians, founded in 1947, is a family friendly clothes-free nudist park located in a beautiful forest of oak, bay and madrone in the center of East Bay near San Francisco. We are a social membership organization, incorporated and operated by our members.
We view our members as the foundation of our Club and together we all strive to make the Club friendly and enjoyable for visitors. Our members share a variety of occupations and lifestyles. We all have one thing in common – the desire to participate naturally, clothes free, in an environment that is fun, safe, relaxing and stress free from the everyday life. We value the diversity of every member and visitor. We are fully accredited to the American Association of Nude recreation (AANR). Find out more about us at www.sequoians.com .
We are currently seeking a friendly, energetic, and responsible individual to work during our Open Season (April – Oct) in our Club office on weekends and holidays.
- Greet members, visitors and guests as they come through our gates on weekends and holidays during Open Season when we are open to members and prospective members
- Register non-members
- Collect gate fees and member dues and fees
- Conduct check on Megan’s law to ensure we protect our members and visitors
- Receive and handle office calls and emails
- Manage reservations and registrations of campers.
- Route official inquiries to appropriate Board Members and residences when appropriate.
- Light accounting and/or clerical responsibilities.
- Front office customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail with strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Front office appearance – you may wear sarong and sandals
- Capable of data entry, and light administrative duties.
- Computer literacy is a plus – MS Office Suite skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to navigate the internet.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Type “Sequoians’ Front Office Staff” in the subject line and let us know why you are interested and qualified for this position.
Active Office staff have privileges to all membership facilities. However, since we are not a Clothing Optional Club, nudity is required when visiting our common grounds area.
The Sequoians is an equal opportunity employer offering a fun and safe work environment.