Getting Nude Doesn’t Mean Losing Your Shirt
As a membership club, we all work hard to keep Sequoians affordable for everyone.
Day Use Gate Fees
- $0 Full Members (No gate fee)
- $0 Millennial Members (18-30 yrs.) (No gate fee)
- $20 Associate Member
- $15 Student Associate Member
- $26 Visitor – Single
- $41 Visitor – Couple
- $20 AANR or INF Visitor – Single
- $33 AANR or INF Visitor – Couple
- $10 Student Visitor – Single
- Children under 18 free with parents
Special Event Fees
For certain events, additional fees must be paid at the office or to a designated social chair to help cover the expense of those events.
Membership Dues and Fees
After 4 visits, you will need to apply for one of the following memberships:
- Full Member – A person who has full use of the club 24-7-365 days a year, has voting rights, and has all rights and privileges associated with Full membership as described in our ruling documents
- Associate Member – A person who can visit during the open season on weekends and holidays April through October. Associates have limited privileges as described in our ruling documents.
- Millennial Member – A persons between the ages of 18 – 30 years. A Millennial member can visit up to no more than 10 times during the open season on weekends and holidays April through October. Millennial Members have limited privileges as described in our ruling documents.
- Student Associate Member – a student taking at least 8 units per quarter or semester. Students have same privileges as an Associate Member. Student rate discounted 25%
|Full Member||Associate||Millennial||Student Associate|
| Application Fee
(1 time fee)
|Daily Gate Fee||n/a||$20||$0 for 10 visits||$15|
|Special Project Fund Fee||$150||n/a||n/a||n/a|
RV and Tent Camping ($15/night. Electric add $5/night)
(Affiliated Visitors may check in for overnight camping on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays only – from 10am-5pm. These are our hours of operation when the gate and office are open for reception, registration and check in. Please call the office at (510) 582-0194 for further questions. Thank you.)
- RV/Tent camping $15 per night (RV Electrical hook-up add $5 per night)
- PLEASE NOTE: Sequoians no longer offers trailers for overnight camping purposes.
- Sequoians offers no RV waste dump facilities.*
(Non-Affiliated individuals may not camp overnight.)
Affiliated members of AANR, INF, TNS and bona fide nudist clubs may make reservation requests for weekend check in for camping and have off-season privileges. During open season (April-October) Associate Members may make reservations for short-term, weekend overnight camping. Camping options include RV or Tent camping. Electrical hook-ups available as well as full showers, bathrooms and a kitchen available for use. For all AANR, INF, TNS and Sequoian Full Members the camping limit is two weeks.
*A dump station is located at: Anthony Chabot Campground
Address: 9999 Redwood Road
Castro Valley, California, USA, 94546
Driving Directions: About 20 minutes from Sequoians. From Sequoians take Cull Canyon Rd. to Crow Canyon Rd (6 miles) and make a right onto Crow Canyon Rd. Two lights make a right on Castro Valley Blvd. Follow Castro Valley Blvd about 1 mile to Redwood Rd. and make a right. Follow Redwood Rd. for about 7 miles to Anthony Chabot Campgrounds at 9999 Redwood Rd.
Notes: 35 feet size limit
Water Available: potable and rinse water (non-potable) available
Season / Operational: Open year round
Dump Station User Fee: $20.00 for dump station use only