Getting Nude Doesn’t Mean Losing Your Shirt
As a member-owned club, we all work hard to keep Sequoians affordable for everyone.
Day Use Gate Fees
- $0 Full and Millenial (18-35 yrs.) Members (No gate Fee)
- $15 Associate Member
- $11 Student Associate Member
- $30 Visitor – Single
- $45 Visitor – Couple
- $24 AANR or INF Visitor – Single
- $36 AANR or INF Visitor – Couple
- $15 Student Visitor – Single
- Children under 18 free with parents
Special Event Fees
For certain events, additional fees must be paid at the office or to a designated social chair to help cover the expense of those events.
Membership Dues and Fees
After 3 visits, you will need to apply for one of the following memberships:
- Full Member – A person who has full use of the club 24-7-365, have voting rights, and has all rights and privileges associated with that membership as described in our ruling documents
- Associate Member – a person who can visit during the open season on weekends and holidays April through October. Associates have limited privileges as described in our ruling documents.
- Student Associate Member – a student taking at least 8 units per quarter or semester. Students have same privileges as an Associate Member. Student rate discounted 25%
|Full Member||Associate||Student Assoc|
|Daily Gate Fee||n/a||$15||$11|
|Infrastructure & Water Fees||$102||n/a||n/a|
|*Work pledges are worked off at $10/hr. **Dues are prorated if joining mid year.|
Camping / Trailer Fees
click for form—> (Reservation Request Form)
- RV/Trailer/Tent camping $10 per night
- Electrical hook-up $5 per night
AANR and INF members may make arranged reservations for the weekdays and have off-season privileges. During open season (April-October) Associate Members may make reservations for short-term, weekend overnight camping. Camping options include RV/Trailer/Tent camping. Electrical hook-ups available with full showers, bathrooms and a kitchen available for use. For all AANR, INF and Sequoian Full Members the camping limit is two weeks.